Monday, June 11, 2012

Immaculate Heart of Mary Novena

source


O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, 
ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer.  
As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son.  Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially (your intention).


We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer.  
We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting.  
Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever.  
Amen.


Here is our first attempt at making an Immaculate Heart of Mary cake!


This year, we celebrate this feast on Saturday, June 16th!  Happy Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!


Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!


Lined up with Arelis at Evangelizacion Catolica
Blessings,
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Awh Noreen, how sweet to make Our Lady a cake! I just bet she loves it, and gave all of you a big hug! Thanks for the reminder that her feast is coming. I somehow forgot!

    Was the cake good? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so pretty, just like Our Lady! It looks delicious too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noreen,
    I love the cake! I didn't get my link up in time for the Feast Day but better late than never, right?

    God bless! I'll be quicker next time (I hope).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Cake, Noreen!! That's so fun!
    Feel free to add it to my Tea with St. Anne Link-up Party, as well as, any other post you like - Maybe your Sacred Heart Link-up party too! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete